There are many obvious benefits in an organization that has a membership of working individuals, individual campuses, and districts. Some of these benefits which your districts/campuses can realize include:
- Receiving crucial information on legislation and proposals dealing with education in the technical college system.
- Establishing lines of communication and a working rapport with educational, government, and political leaders.
- Participating in and positively affecting the legislative process as it pertains to the technical college system.
- Working together on worthwhile projects that can benefit education, both now and in the future
- Networking and developing camaraderie among members and student governments amongst the 16 technical colleges